R 800 000.00
- The role of the Risk and Compliance Manager is to ensure that the business interest of the company is managed through effective processes and controls thus minimizing the Company risk.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Risk Management
- Co-ordinates the implementation of the compliance framework and the annual compliance program, testing the effectiveness of the control model and identifying training needs in key risk areas.
- Embeds risk management and interventions into deficiencies, conducting control reviews and ad-hoc investigations, and making advanced recommendations to improve the detection, prevention and remediation of control weaknesses and fraud.
- Conducts reviews to provide assurance that internal and external audit issues are addressed timeously and resolved, identifying significant financial reporting risks, and ensuring that effective mitigation plans are in place.
- Systematic system of Internal Control and Compliance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or CA(SA), with min 3 years post articles experience
- 3 years’ experience in Internal Auditing at a senior/ management level
- Work experience in any of the following sectors: Petroleum/Energy, Engineering, Production/ Manufacturing, Industrial
- Knowledge of external leading risk and controls frameworks such as COSO and ISO 31000
- Submit your CV via the link or email@example.com quoting the above reference
- Should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks you can deem your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for regular updates on vacancies.