Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Richards Bay
- To plan, execute, co-ordinate and report on the external audit functions.
- Establish and maintain constructive and professional relationships with clients.
- The provision of effective leadership toward the division.
- Assist in compiling audit plans, drafting management letters, audit reports and other related documents.
- Supervise the SAICA Trainee Accountant Training Scheme
- Manage audit teams’ performance and implement a culture of performance management.
- Assist in establishing the strategic direction of the component and manage teams by ensuring that they are aligned with the vision, mission and organisational strategic objectives of the Company
- Assist in identifying revenue growth opportunities within the component and optimise its operational expenditure.
- Assist with the formulation of a budget.
- Admin tasks
- Approval of timesheets, expense claims and leave
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ treasury and finance experience
- 2 years’ hands on management experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of PFMA and GAAP
- Submit your CV via the link or email@example.com quoting the above reference
- Should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks you can deem your application as unsuccessful for this specific position
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for regular updates on vacancies. Nubia Consulting www.nubiaconsulting.co.za 0112025254