R 800 000.00
A leading Audit Firm is looking for a Computer Forensics Manager to Implement initiatives that will streamline/support current processes to help develop the team and service line. Must also:
- Writing technical reports and witness statements and providing expert witness testimony.
Qualification and Experience
- Computer Forensics Degree or related degree
- 5+ years’ experience working in the digital forensics field,
- Experience in UFED, XRY, OFS, MPE, Flasher Boxes, and USIM. EnCase, FTK, FTK Imager, Solo, Tableau, Live Boot CDs, IEF, Password Cracking tools and NUIX.
- knowledge of Windows, UNIX, Linux based OS and filesystems, server topology and a range of server backup
- knowledge of software/hardware including extraction and cataloguing is also essential.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and smart devices is also beneficial
- Submit your CV via the link or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference
- Should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks you can deem your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for regular updates on vacancies.