R 550 000.00 (Negotiable)
Preparation, analysis and report costing info relating to products, service lines as well as clients. Must work closely with management to make ‘cost effectiveness’ enhancement decisions.
- Collect, Plan and study data to determine costs of business activity in the organisation.
- Analysing data collected, recording results and Determining fixed costs
- Determine variable costs of business, record cost information, analyse audits of costs and reports preparation.•
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System, preparing budget reports and assist in month end close of the General Ledger
Qualifications and Experience
- CIMA (or studying towards)
- Cost systems background, able to prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- MS Excel (VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Cost Accounting or Pricing experience
• Analysing and reporting on profit margins
- Submit your CV via the link or email@example.com quoting the above reference
- Should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks you can deem your application as unsuccessful for this specific position
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for regular updates on vacancies.