R 1 300 000.00
A leading Johannesburg based company is looking for a Financial Manager to lead the Accounting Team in reporting Statutory and Regulatory financial information for the organisation and support the FD to reach the organisation’s Finance objectives.
- Managing the Financial accounting team
- Working capital management ensuring the following: Daily cash management, review cash-flow forecasts (with collections team), Coordinate the financial close process.
- Accountability for the following: reporting Statutory and Regulatory financial results for the organisation.
- Ensure IFRS compliance, statutory compliance, Tax compliance
- Proactive in managing controls over the ERP System
Educational and Experience
- CA(SA) qualification
- Minimum 5 years
- Submit your CV via the link or email@example.com quoting the above reference
- Should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks you can deem your application as unsuccessful for this specific position
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for regular updates on vacancies.