R 500 000.00
The procurement specialist is responsible for coordinating and assisting with sustainable procurement initiatives, establishing policies and procedures for procurement processes to meet the organization standards and expectations.
- Evaluate all registered suppliers that are correctly loaded on SAP and Fraxion
- Validate information provided by suppliers
- Maintain and review all supplier contracts
- Prepare and process purchasing orders
- Track orders
- System super user and administrator
- 3 year relevant graduate degree/diploma in finance or procurement.
- Proven work experience as a sourcing manager or procurement manager
- Compliance/ Controls
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors and departments
- Tender experience policies and processes
- BEE experience ED/SD/ CSI initiatives
- Submit your CV via the link or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference
- Should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks you can deem your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for regular updates on vacancies.