R 900 000.00
- Provision of tax advice (tax opinions) and performance of tax audits on wide range of portfolio of clients, ranging from small to large multinational companies (including CFC’s).
- Review or preparation of tax computations including deferred tax for financial reporting purposes.
- Audit of tax balances (current tax and deferred tax) in the Annual Financial Statements.
- Review tax returns and supporting schedules prepared by tax (senior) consultants and/or clients and recommend tax saving opportunities.
- Review or perform the calculations of provisional tax payments and provisional tax returns for submission to SARS.
Qualification and Experience
- Chartered Accountant, Master’s degree in Tax or BCom Hons Taxation
- 3 – 6 years post qualification corporate tax experience
- Experience in the following industries will be advantageous:
- Financial sector
- Mining sector
- Submit your CV via the link or email@example.com quoting the above reference
- Should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks you can deem your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for regular updates on vacancies.